Welcome:

Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the images that appear here. They have been altered and posted here for the enjoyment of myself and those who share the same interests. I do not make money from them nor do I sell them. If the owners of the images wish for them to be removed, all they have to do is simply request it and I will gladly take them down. Requests can be sent to: Britney Shagwell. If anyone wishes to post these captions anywhere else, all that I ask is a message be sent to me at the above address and a link to this blog providing credit.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Prom Dreams




4 comments:

  1. It might be unorthodox and it might be confusing, but its also beautiful and heartwarming! My money's on one of them being crowned prom queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't expect the twist to this, but it was a very adorable write up. The picture it extremely cute and girly, pretty much something perfectly in line with the Steffi-verse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Y'all,

    This one was a definite tongue-in-cheek nod to my regular readers... There was (supposedly) just enough hints and innuendo in there to make you THINK that this was a "normal" Steffi caption, only to have the story do an unexpected 180 turn at the end... Of course, the risk is that the story is hard to follow, or you feel betrayed, but I thought it was worth it to at least try...

    Based on the (relative) lack of comments, I think we'll call this a failed experiment :) I AM happy that some of you enjoyed it, though!

    /hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh to have been able to do this when I was in high school.

    ReplyDelete